Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Father's Day Love!



Happy Monday Friends,

As always is a pleasure to shares another card with you guys,


I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with my Copic Markers.
I also used my Distress Tool and Distress Inks around the edge of the card.

Here is a closed up!


After I colored my image I fussy cut it and pop it with 3D foam adhesive to give Bod some dimension. I also used some Glossy Accents on his glasses and motorcycle lights. I love how the sentiment looks on the front of the card. The word (love) is from another stamp.

Supplies List:

"Bod Loves His Motorcycle" from High Hopes Stamps
"Sentiment Set #3" from High Hopes Stamps
Basic Black Cardstock from S.U
Design Paper (Road Map) from Paper Pizzaz
Glossy Accents & 3D Foam Adhesive
Metal Brads from my stash, Distress Tool & Distress Inks
Copic Markers: Skin E000, E51, V000, R20
Jacket & Hat C1, C3, C5, C9
Motorcycle YR04, YR07, YR09, C1, C3, C5, Y11, Y15,
Pants & Boots B93, B95, E37, E57
Hair E23, E25, E29

Here is the inside!



For the inside I used the same paper and another stamp from "Sentiment Set #3"
I fussy cut it and colored with my Copic Markers.

Hope you're being inspired with my card using "All About Boys" new release from
High Hopes stamps. Don't forget to enter on this month of June Challenge.

Also is you don't have a stamp you can used the FREE Digital Stamp.
Just remember that you MUST used a High Hopes Stamps to enter the Challenge.

One random participant will win 2 Free HHS.

Thank You for visiting my blog today!

Have a BLESS day!


No comments:

Post a Comment