Monday, July 27, 2015

Happy 7th Birthday!



Hello Friends, 
Today I am back with a shaker birthday card I have created with "Gabriel" one of the new stamps from High Hopes Stamps.


Find this awesome stamps & tons more at Highhopesstamps.com


I stamped my image with Memento Ink. I colored my image with Copic Markers, after I color my dude I fussy cut him and pop it with 3D foam adhesive. The paper I'm using is "Getaway" from Echo Park 6X6 pad.

I used some Glossy accent and a sticker with the letter (E) on his shirt
The sequins I used for my circle are from P.P.P and I also die cut some number 7 with glitter paper.
The punches I used for my sentiment are "Word Window & Modern Label" from S.U  The sentiment is a stamp from my stash. 

Copic Markers List:
Skin E000, E51, V000 R20
Hair E23, E29, E57, E31
Shirt R27, R29, R30, B000
Pants B93, B95, C1
Shoes C3, C5, 0
Skateboard Y11, Y15, Y17 


This is how the inside looks!
I stamped "Gabriel Loves To Skateboard" & "Sentiment Set#4" with "Fog" ink from Avery Elle.

Hope you guys are being inspired with my card using this new stamp from High Hopes. Don't forget you have a week to enter on this month of July challenge: Anything Goes!

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment