Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Shabby Chic Mother's Day Card!


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog today!
Today I have a vintage shabby chic Mother's Day card.

 I created this lovely card for my mother, I'm so excited to give to her this Mother's Day after Sunday brunch. I started by using a prime made recycle card and envelope. I distress all the edges of the patterns paper with a distress tool and distress inks from Ranger. The butterfly is a die from S.U. I apply  gesso then coloured with Faber Castell gelatos (Gold Champagne, Bubble Gum, Metallic Melon) to finished I distress the edges. The flowers are from my stash.

 Here is a close up!
On the flowers I used S.U glitter, Gesso, Pretty Pink Posh droplets. I love how the cluster of flower looks!

Here is the inside!

I'm entering this card into the following challenge:

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

2 comments: