Friday, June 17, 2016

MFT Sketch Challenge #285



Good Morning, 
Carolina here, with another card inspiration for MFT Sketch Challenge!

   
This adorable image is called "Sally Takes A Selfie" from High Hopes Stamps new release! I stamped my image with Memento tuxedo black and coloured with alcohol markers. After I was done coloring my image I fussy cut it and pop with 3D foam tape.

I picked three patterned papers from KI "Peace And Butterflies" 6X6 paper pad, them used "Baby's Breath" cuttlebug folder. I also color some white seam bidding ribbon from my stash and tied it with a pink button. I added this gorgeous 4mm sequins combination  from PPP "Enchanted garden" to finish my card. I hope you enjoyed today's post, if you did please leave me a comment. 

I'm entering this card inspiration into the following challenge;

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment