Sunday, November 13, 2016

MFT Sketch Challenge!


Hi there, Carolina here with a soccer card, 
I have created for my daughter coach. 

This Fall, I'm a first time soccer mom, and it was such a great experience!
We have our last game today, soooo sad for that.
But I have met so many new people with warm hearts. My daughter have
 so much fun, and have learn how to play soccer. We can't wait for Spring and started this soccer again.

The sketch I'm using is this week MFT #306 sketch Challenge!
 For today I am using just the right stamp for this card called "Soccer Star" from High Hopes Stamps. The sentiments is from "Mommy And Me" from Lawn Fawn.
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used alcohol markers.

Close Up!
The background looks fabulous right?
I added some sequins from PPP to finish my card.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment