Monday, February 27, 2017

YAY...It's Party Time!

Happy Monday High Hopes Fans,

 I'm here today sharing my latest project,
Using Birthday Bella, YAY!, and It's Party Time
 NEW stamps from High Hopes, 

I have so much fun colouring this image and working on this 5X5 birthday card this week!!!

 
Image was colored with alcohol markers.
RV11 RV17 RV19 E0000 E00 E15 E23 E25 E29 R20 Y13 Y15 B02 B05


Here is a close up!
I add 'Star Dust' stickles on her dress & inside the sentiment. Also glossy accent on the balloons, shoes and hair bow.

 This is how the inside looks!
I finish the inside with the same design paper and stamped this adorable sentiment called 'It's Party Time'  

February Sketch;

***I hope you enjoyed today's card ****
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment