Monday, May 29, 2017

Teacher Appreciation Card

Good Morning, High Hopes fans!
For today's post I have a "Teacher Card" 

My daughter's Elementary School is celebrating Teacher Appreciation Week!
I was so delighted to used this stamp to thanks one of the teachers.
For such a great job she have done with my child.

The stamps, I am using today are  "Apple"  and "For My Teacher"  from High Hopes Stamps.
I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured with alcohol markers. The DSP is from AUTHENTIQUE "Latest & Greatest" 6X6 paper pad. I used a rectangle die to cut it out. 

For embellishment a used Prisma paper flowers, Rhinestone, Glossy Accent, White Pen, Diamond Stickles, Scallop Ribbon and Satin Ribbon.

 Here is a close up!
Copic List: V000, E00 E11, E33, E37, E57, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, YG03 YG11,
Y11, Y13, Y15, BG10, BG13, BG15, R20, R27, R29, R59

Find this adorable image and tons more HERE at High Hopes Stamps!
*************************************
Our Flag,
Does not fly because
The wind moves it...
It flies with
The last breath of
Each soldier who
Died protecting it.
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS Memorial day.

No comments:

Post a Comment