Friday, August 11, 2017

Christmas Card Inspiration!

Happy Friday friends,
 Carolina is back with a Christmas card!

Is not to early to starts on some Christmas cards for your loved ones!
 Here is a beautiful  image to inspired you today. This cutie is  "Holly"  from Digi Doodles Studios!

I coloured  "Holly" with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo. For embellishments; I used Glossy Accent, Red Adhesive Pearls, Thread, Button, Red Tinsel Ribbon, Mossy Meadow Ribbon and (White Blizzard) NUVO Glitter Drop.   

Color List; 924 926 928 941 945 1084 914 916 1034 904 911

Here is a close up!
I Hope you guys are being inspired with this lovely image today. But if you need a little more inspiration, we have more cards and images at Digidoodlesstudios.com
********************
New Customers Take 10% OFF All Digi Stamps, Use Code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment