Monday, March 5, 2018

Cindy's Garden!

Good morning,
 High Hopes Stamps fans!!!

Today's card features an oldie but,
 new to me stamp called "Cindy's Garden"

The image was stamped with memento tuxedo black ink and coloured with copic markers. I am using AUTHENTIQUE paper collection called "frosty winter" Some glossy accent on the bird house and "dandelion yellow" Nuvo crystal drops to embellish my card. 

Here is another picture!
To finish a tie a bow with some polka-dot ribbon from Recollection and pot my main panel with 3D foam tape. Copic List; E31 E33 E37 YG11 YG13 YG17 YG97 YR04 YR07 YR09 Y13 Y15 Y17V12 V15 V17 B000 and B02

Follow High Hopes Stamps as the DT Divas will be bring Daily inspiration for the month of March. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. 

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment