Friday, August 10, 2018

"Under The Sea" Collection from Digidoodlestudios!

Good morning

Today I'm SUPER excited to be sharing my favorite release from Digidoodlestudios. These mermaids images are sooooo beautiful. Just perfect for these fun and whimsical birthday cards!   

For today I'm showcasing "Serina"
I have so much fun coloring with my Prismacolor pencils and some Gamsol.

Supplies List; white cardstock
glitter cardstock from recollection
wild flower line dance from Lawn Fawn
Spellbinder dies, distress inks, paper and fabric flowers
white mini pearls, glossy accent, and clear rhinestones

Here is a close up!
Such an adorable image LOVE how the diamond stickles shine all around her hair and tail. Hope you got inspired to created something pretty over the weekend.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Digi Doodles Serina Mermaid Digi Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment