Friday, September 21, 2018

Feliz Navidad


Who doesn't like Ice cream specially on winter Time?  
I LOVE this adorable Digi Doodles Studios image just perfect for Christmas/Birthday cards.

For today I'm using "Icey's  Triple Dippper"

I colored my image with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.
After my cutie was done I fussy cut it. The pattern Paper is from Recollection. I distress the edges with Vintage-photo ink. To finish my card I used snow pen, diamond stickles, red gems, cheese-cloth, glitter snow flakes and white pen.

Here is the inside!
 I really enjoy creating this Vintage Shabby Chic Christmas card ladies. 
I have popped this card in my Etsy Shop along with
a few others.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment