Thursday, November 28, 2019

Passionate Paper Creations SPONSOR; Digi Doodles Studios

Good morning crafty Friends,
and Happy Thanksgiving Day!

I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Passionate Paper Creation" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is Digidoodlesstudios.com

Today I'm using "Chuie Panda Christmas Tag" from  Digidoodlesstudios.com
The pattern paper is "Christmas" from American Crafts
I purchased a few pre-made gift bags from my party store.

Copic Markers List;
panda body C1 C3 C5 C7 C9
Santa hat R29 R39
presents B21 B24 YG17 BG10

Here is a close up!
I finish my gift bag (gold) decorative trim, red/ivory ribbon, jingle bells and crystal stickles. They are so easy to make guys. I hope you try to created some this Holiday Season!

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment