Sunday, April 12, 2020

Crafting Of Hue Sponsor; Polka-Dot Orchard

Happy Easter Sunday Crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is Polka-Dot Orchard!

This is a cute digital set called "Basket Full Of Good Things" I colored my cute gnome with Prismacolor pencils and a blending pen. Used I few of my dies to created this fun Easter tag. I also add diamond Stickles to give a bit of sparkle.

So happy to be sharing another project using this adorable and fun to color image. Don't forget to check their store and SAVE some money. Hope you are all healthy and safe during this trying time!
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Crafting of Hue Weekend Sponsor 50% off All Digital Sets no coupon needed PolkaDot Orchard Frardlup Mate Cotdeg Spend $20 and get $5 off using Code 5off20 Thank you for being our friend.'

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment