Saturday, May 16, 2020

Primrose From Digi Doodles Studios!

Hi there, digidoodlestudios is
 having an awesome "NEW RELEASE" today called Flower Girls!

To celebrated this new release this adorable image is totally free for a limited time. Yes...FREE! You just need to go over @kit and clover coloring group and request for it.

For my card I'm using "Primrose" from digidoodlestudios
I print the image a bit large and colored with alcohol markers. I used a few squared stitched dies to die cut the front of my card. The pattern paper is from Recollection and Basil.

Copic Used; skin E000 E51 V000
hair E23 E25 E29
hat/skirt R20 R21
flowers/shirt BV00 V04
leaves YG11 YG13
basket Y02

Here is a  close up!
I stamped a sentiment from my stash and adhesive on glitter cardstock. Also add diamond stickles, Nuvo drop and pearls. To finish I used thin foam square to adhesive "Primrose" and my sentiment. I hope I have helped inspire you today!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment