Friday, October 23, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; Catherine Pooler

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is Catherine Pooler!

I have so much fun using Catherine Pooler products. They are fabulous specially her inks and ultra smooth finish cardstock. 

For my card this morning I'm using this lovely stamp set called "Perfect Season Collection" and their coordinated dies. To start my card I pick a few of the flowers and stamped then with Catherine Pooler ink pads It's a Girl, Tiara, and Lime Rickey. Them I used the coordinated dies to die cut it, easy right! I embellish the center of the flowers with pearls, buttons, and tiny clear rhinestones. I play around first on how I want my cluster of flower to looked. So before I adhesive them I created a couple of crepe paper hearts to embellish the center of the card, I used some heart die from my stash and added glitter for some sparkle. The paper is from my stash. I used foam tape to adhesive my flowers and finished with this lovely sentiment from a different stamp set.

Here is a close up!
I stamped the sentiment with Midnight ink and finish my card with more clear rhinestones. Hope you have enjoy my card today. Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment