Friday, December 4, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; Catherine Pooler

Good evening crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Catherine Pooler Designs"

To begin my card I stamped almost every sentiment from this two stamp set "Happy Birthday Many Ways" and "I Eat Cake Stamps" with this beautiful baby pink ink called "It's A Girl" Can't you believed this card is just one layer? I added ink on the edges of my card and colored some seam bidding ribbon with the same pink ink. To finish this card I tied a bow and added a couple metal charms. I hope you enjoy my card I've made for you today. Thank you for visit my blog today.

Have a BLESS day and see you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment