Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Becoming A Big Sister Is Pretty Special

Hello and welcome friends,
Today I am sharing a very special card. Becoming a big sister is pretty special right! 

 For this project I'm using "Sissy & Boo" from digidoodlesstudios.com
First, I print my image a bit larger and used a couple of my squared dies to cut it. This is such a darling image, I totally recommend you to have it in your files! I colored with alcohol markers and added diamond stickles over her clothes. For embellishment I used ribbon, buttons, gold thread, and glossy accent. I created the sentiment and layered over pink cardstock. 

Here is the inside!
For the inside of my card I keep it minimum. I printed another sentiment and adhesive. Hope you enjoy my card today!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17

Thank you for visit my blog today!

Have a BLESS day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment