Sunday, May 23, 2021

Have A Purrfect Day!

Good morning High Hopes Stamps friends and welcome to another card inspiration!

For today I'm using  "Friendly Kitty" and the sentiment is "Purrfect Day" both images from High Hopes Stamps

To start my card I stamped the image with black ink and colored with my Prisma colors pencils. A very fun image to color with pencils! I smooth my coloring using a blending pen and added lines with gelly white roll pen. The pattern paper is "Let's Celebrate" from First Edition Paper. I layered using matching cardstock form my stash. To finish my card I stamped my sentiment and cut it with fish tales in the end. I also added carnation pink Nuvo drops and stickles over the flower. Hope you have enjoy my card today!

Thank you for visit my blog today. 
Have a BLESS day.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment