Thursday, February 17, 2022

Valentine's Card Using Angel Faro

Good morning

Sadly Valentine's is already over, but can' let February leave without sharing my Valentine's card. I love using all shapes of pinks and reds. And you can't go wrong using glitter & ribbon. 

 For today I'm using this beautiful image called "Angel Faro" 
I have so much fun coloring this image with Copic markers. Just used a few of my favorite colors combo. I want my image to be the main focus so I used just a couple embellishment. For embellishment I added some pink ribbon and diamond stickles. I pop my main image with foam tape to give the awesome dimension we all like. The pattern paper is from Recollection. Hope you have enjoy my card today.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have A BLESS Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment