Saturday, March 21, 2015

Easter Blessing Card!

High Hopes Challenge: Anything Goes! and MFT meets PageMaps Challenge!!!

Happy Saturday,

A couple months ago, I was challenging  myself using a sketch for the first time!
Now I love the idea of using those cute sketches from My favorite things, I get so excited every Wednesday when they have another new sketch for their Wednesday Challenge.


This week they have a extra sketch from PageMaps!

For this card I used this lovely stamp perfect for Easter "Bunny Blooms" from High Hopes,
I stamp him with Jet Black-Archival Ink from Ranger, to color Bunny Blooms I used Memory Pencils  from EK SUCCESS, Art Grip Aquarelle from Faber-Castell and my Gamsol from Gamblin.

The paper is Victorian Parlour from Colorbox. I distress the edges with Walnut Stain & Vintage Photo Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I sprinkle some Star Dust Stickles from Ranger on the tulip and embellished with some clear gems. 

Here is a close up!


I love how my Bunny Blooms look! 

Here is another photo!


To finish him I stamp this perfect sentiment stamp "Easter Blessing" from High Hopes with Versa Mark and embossed with Moss Adirondack Embossing Powder from Ranger.

Here is the inside!


This is how the inside looks. Hope you guys are being inspired with my Easter Blessing card, using the Sketch from MFT meets MapPages Challenge and those awesome stamps from High Hopes. Don't forget to enter your creations on My Favorite Thing  Sketch Challenge, and High Hopes Challenge #153 Anything Goes! And win some cool stamps. 

Thank you for visit my blog!
Have a BLESS day.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Carolina! Loving all the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the sparkle, Carolina! Fabulous card & great layout too!

    ReplyDelete