Monday, March 23, 2015

High Hopes DT, March 23 2015

High Hopes March Challenge: Anything Goes High Hopes!

Good Morning,

Welcome back to my blog, today I'm featuring another beautiful stamp from our new release
                                                         

This cute stamp is My Pony. Adorable right!


Find this adorable stamp & tons more at Highhopesstamps.com

I stamped My Pony #t505 with my memento tuxedo black ink on some copic paper. I color my image with copic markers. I used the dots technique with my markers to give some interest to the pony.
After I color my image I fussy cut it. I be honest this is my third shaker card I have created, and I'm still learning how to master this technique! The paper I used is "Berry Sweet" from K&COMPANY Designer Paper and "Dear Lizzy Neapolitan" from AMERICAN CRAFTS. 

Here is a close up!


Now you can see the dots technique closer! I die cut a couple of Stitched Rectangles and Stitches Hillside Borders. The hills were distress with peeled paint distress ink. The sky is vellum paper from "Dear Lizzy" Designer Paper I created this beautiful card for my sweet niece her birthday is coming up is a couple weeks, I know she will love this card, because she loves horses.

Supplies List:

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Peeled Paint Ranger Distress ink
Cardstock: So Saffron & Melon Mambo from S.U
Papers: Berry Sweet from K&COMPANY, and Dear Lizzy Neapolitan from AMERICAN CRAFTS, and Window Sheets Medium from S.U
Adhesive Rhinestones & White Pearls from Recollections, Sizzix Embosslists Beautiful Wings from S.U, and Star Dust Stickles from Ranger
Adhesive: Tombo, & Foam Mounting Tape from Scotch
Copic Markers: Pony E29, 31, 33, 37, 70
Girl hair C3, 5, 9
Girl skin E000, 51, & V000
Girl clothes RV17, 19, & RV00, 10
Shoes RV10
Bucket C5, 9 

Here is another photo!



I cover my little boo with a butterfly and gems. Can you see it?

Here is the inside!


For the inside of my card I used the same Designer paper and I could't resist using  My Pony stamp again. The Happy Birthday stamp is from my stash, and wrote Beautiful.  
Hope you guys are being inspired with my card using this new stamp from High Hopes. Don't forget you have the all month to enter in the March challenge at High Hopes Blog. Also is you don't have a stamp you can used their free digital stamp.

Thank you for visit my blog!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment