Friday, July 28, 2017

Bubbles from Digi Doodles Studios!

Happy Friday!
Carolina here, back with an elegant rose gold birthday card
 I have created for my sister-in law birthday.

This sexy girl is called "Bubbles"  from Digi Doodles Studios!

I coloured  "Bubbles" with alcohol markers and used an circle nesties to cut her out. I used (fancy that) paper from My Mind's Eye, and also distressed the edges with Tim Holtz hickory
smoke distress ink & Tim Holtz distress tool. 

Copic List; hair C5 C7 C9 V17 Skin E000 E00 V00 R20 HeadBand and Tub R20 R21 R22 
Wine Glass R29 R39 Bubbles BG10-white blizzard for sparkle.

Here is a close up!
For embellishments; I used Glossy Accent, Adhesive Pearls, Tulle, Doily, Paper Flower, Ribbon, and (White Blizzard) NUVO Glitter Drop.   

Hope you guys are being inspired with this lovely image today.
New Customers Take 10% OFF All Digi Stamps, Use Code NEW2DIGIDOO17

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

2 comments: