Saturday, July 15, 2017

So Much Cuteness...New Stamp Release!

Hello High Hopes Friends,
I hope you guys are having a great Saturday! 

Carolina here, with you today Happy with the branch new stamps release called "So Much Cuteness" One of my favorite things I Love the most about High Hopes Stamps* is how adorable the stamps are and the sentiments are just perfect. If you are an animal lover you will fall in LOVE with this new release!!!


Today I'm using Happy Pigs and the sentiment is  Happy As 2 Pigs boths from High Hopes Stamp
The image was stamped with Black Archival ink, and coloured with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with Gamsol and blending stumps. I die cut the main panel using small stitched rectangle and fancy scalloped rectangle border dies from Lawn Fawn. The pattern paper is "pink floral" from carta Bella. I embellish my cards with pink buttons from my buttons stash and white tread.

Here is a close up!
You can find this awesome stamp & tons more at HighHopesStamps.com

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

**************************
Make sure you stop by High Hopes to check out what other projects
 the Divas have created for the "NEW Stamp Release" from HHS!



2 comments:

  1. It doesn't get any cuter then this! Love the layout and paper choices! Awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete