Friday, January 12, 2018

Frankie & Romeo Valentine!

Good Morning,

Digi Doodle Studios has created a cute New release called
 "Boy Crazy A Valentine's Day Collection"
You will find so many adorable and unique images in this collection!

 Today I'm so excited to showcase Frankie & Romeo Valentine.

I print both images at 3 1/2" by 3" and used my Prismacolor pencils to colored. Also used Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle and scallop dies to die cut the main panels. Since this are boys' cards, I can't add sequins or glitter. So for embellishment I choose my Cuttlebug polka-dot embossing folder.

Super simple Valentine's cards but with a stunning image don't you think?
I hope that you have enjoyed this adorable Valentine's cards today!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment