Friday, January 19, 2018

Be My Valentine!

Happy Friday,

Have you started making your Valentine cards???
 Digi Doodle's have a brand new releases called "Boy Crazy A Valentines Collection" Just the perfect release packed full of wonderful images.

 For today's card I am using "Frankie & Romeo Valentine" 

Print my image and used Prismacolor pencil to colored. I used the largest MFT stitched die to die cut the main panel. Cut a second oval with black cardstock and used on the back of my image. The pattern paper is Authentique "Beloved" collection.

To finish my cards I used a sentiment front my stash and button with some cream thread.

Here is a close up!
I hope you have enjoy this adorable Valentine's cards. Don't forget to check up the rest of the new release at Digi Doodles Studios.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment