Monday, May 7, 2018

High Hopes Stamps...Using On The Phone!

Happy Monday friends,
today I'm sharing a fun card using "On The Phone" from High Hopes Stamps.

 My daughter are too young for cell phone devices, but we know must of the young generation is holding a cell in their hands all the time...lol! 

I stamped image with Memento Tuxedo black and colored with alcohol markers. Next fussy cut it leaving a small border. I add some stickles on her dress and white dot using a gel pen. I build a scene using *Picket Fence & Grassy Border die. Pattern paper is from my stash.

Copic List; skin E000 E51 V000 Hair E29 E33 E37 E11 Clothes BG13 BG15 RV17 RV19 Shoes C5 C7 C9 Phone Y11 Y11 Y13

To finish I add paper and fabric flowers from my stash. Some clear gems and cheese cloth. The sentiment is from LF. Finally a bow using lace ribbon. Hope you got inspired today.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment