Saturday, May 5, 2018

Keira And Her Puppy!

Good morning

So happy to be back with a brand new digital image from Digidoodlestudios.com 
Digi Doodles is teaming up with Kit and Clowder this weekend to offer this NEW UNRELEASED  cutie called "Keira And Her Puppy" She will be an AWESOME addition to your Digital Stamp Collention as she is very versatile and super fun to color!

So jop on over to the Kit and Clowder Facebook page for more details on how to get this FREE Digi Doodle Image!!!

And during this event, take 25% OFF all Digi Stamps using code; DDSNKC518

To begin I colored my image with alcohol markers and used a circle die to cut it the panel. The patter paper I used is from my stash. I choice to used paper and fabric flower on my card to give a vintage look. I pop my main panel with 3D foam tape and used cloth cheese behind the scallop circle. I finish my card using diamond stickles on the flowers and also on her dress. Also add Nuvo drops all around.
Copic List; Skin E000 E51 V000 Hair E11 E23 E33 Dress&Shoes B000 B02 Flowers Y11 Y13 Y15 Y17 YG13 Puppy W1 W3 W5 and 0

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment