Monday, July 9, 2018

Christmas In July...Using El Classico!

Happy Monday,
 High Hopes Stamps Friends!

My idea for this card is a clean & simple so I can recreated it easily. This is a fun way to get a head start on my Christmas Creations!!! I know, it's a bit early but we don't want to be overwhelmed when the holiday season get closer.

Isn't "El Classico" a really nice stamp?

The image was stamped with memento tuxedo black ink and colored with alcohol markers. I fussy cut it and used 3D foam tape to give some dimension. For the background of the main panel I used distress inks.

Supplies List; Welcome Christmas from Pebbles
Red, white, and green cardstock
Happy Holidays Repeat stickers from Jolees Boutique
Dies from Lawn Fawn
Vintage Photo and Wild Honey distress inks
Copic List; C1 C3 C5 C7 W1 W3 R29 R39 Y11 BG10 & 0

Find this adorable image and tons more HERE at High Hopes Stamps!

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.


No comments:

Post a Comment