Thursday, July 12, 2018

Gift Topper!

Welcome back Heart Craft Paper friends,
this week I'm sharing something different from handmade cards. Over the week I saw a few tutorial how to created "Rosette or Lollipop" and got inspired by so many wonderful talented ladies out there.

To created this card I used "Harold"
I printed my image at 2 1/2"by 2" and colored with alcohol markers. After my image was done I fussy cut it leaving a small white border.

Supplies; Blue, red and glitter gold cardstock
pattern paper and ribbon from my stash
brown thread, stars framelits dies
gold paper straw, 3D glue dots, star button
 Copic List; B93 B95 C3 C5 C7 E11 E23 E37 E51 E57 R27 & Y11

Rosette add the perfect finishing touch to your crafty projects, birthday packages, or decoration. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Thank you for visit my blog today
Have a BLESS day.

*****************************************
It's time for the New Challenge at Heart Craft Paper!
Three random winners will be selected. First name picked will receive the 1st prize pack, the second name picked will receive the 2nd prize pack, and the third will received the 3rd prize pack

Image may contain: text

No comments:

Post a Comment