Monday, January 21, 2019

Christmas Baby Boy!

Happy Monday Friends,
Today I bring you guys a fab Christmas image from HHS. I know Christmas is over, but while I was cleaning my desk and floor over the weekend, I found lost of Christmas staff all over and got me in the mood to created my last Christmas card! I couldn't resist using this cute baby boy stamp, he is totally adorable don't you think?  

Stamp I am using "Christmas Baby Boy" from Highhopesstamps.com
Embellishment I used memento tuxedo black ink, 
"Welcome Christmas" 6X6 paper pad from Pebbles, white cardstock modern label, white pen, word window, alcohol markers, diamond stickles, red rhinestones, scallop and circle dies.

Copic Markers; skin E31 E51 V000 R20
present YG03 YG09 YG17 R27 R29 R39
hat & shirt R27 R29 R39 C1
pants B91 B93 B95

Hope you have enjoy my Christmas card.
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment