Thursday, January 31, 2019

Precious Little One


New month.
New Challenge over Digi Doodles Studios!

For today I am showcasing "Leo & Bear" one of my favorite baby images.
Dina is such a wonderful artist her digital images are so beautiful. Love all but my fav are babies images! Here is another card using this image.

 The pattern paper is from Recollection and coffee cardstock.
Copic List; BG000 BG10 E23 E31 E51 E57 V000 and R20

Here is a close up!
To embellish I used diamond stickles, white pen, distress ink, distress tool, piercing tool, tiny pearls, cheese cloth, blue organza ribbon, pearls ribbon oval dies and Shabby Blue Fran-tage embossing powder.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Don't forget to check Digi Doodles Studios for more inspiration and our new monthly challenge!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment