Monday, February 4, 2019

Buddy Makes A Friend From High Hopes Stamp

Hi friends, Valentine's is my second favorite time of the year. I love using all shapes of pinks and reds. And you can't go wrong using glitter and ribbon even on masculine cards. 

For today I have a beautiful Valentine's card using "Buddy Makes A Friend"
I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with alcohol markers. I die cut my main panel using an scallop oval circle. Now my favorite part is using all my pretty embellishments. I used ribbon, pearls ribbon, diamond stickles, gelly roll white pen and puffy stickers.  

Copic List; Dog W1 W3 W5 Y15 C7 C9 
flower and grass YG11 YG13 R20 R21 R22 Y11 Y13
bird R20 R21 R22 B000

Hope you enjoyed today's card. Here is another project I did using this stamp.
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment