Monday, February 25, 2019

Friendly Kitty Card!

Good morning friends,
Monday means new post here and also at highhopesstamps.com

Excited to be sharing another
 card. For today I am showcasing this adorable image called  "Friendly Kitty" from Highhopesstamps.com 

Keeping my card a little simple and whimsical this week. After my image was coloured I used a white pen to give interest to my kitty. Also add diamond stickles to y flower and butterfly. The white cardstock was sandwich with a cuttlebug "swiss dots" embossing folder.

Copic List kitty W1 W3 W5 R20 C7
grass YG11 YG13 YG17
flower Y11 Y13 RV00
butterfly BG13 BG15 R22
sky BG000 BG10 and 0

Here is a close up!
I add some off white acrylic paint to my cardstock bow and diamond stickles. To finish I adhesive a few pink candy dots.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.


No comments:

Post a Comment