Friday, March 1, 2019

David's Paper Hearts

Good morning

We all know Valentine's is already over, but I couldn't resist sharing this awesome card I created a couple weeks ago. I struggle making masculine cards, but as soon I saw this image my thinking cap starts to think..lol!

Today's image is called "David's Paper Hearts"
from Digidoodlesstudios.com

I colored my image with Prismacolor pencils and used I color blender pencil too. Since is a masculine card I just added a little diamond stickles on the hearts. Distress the edges with Memento tuxedo black ink. Used my spellbinder and lawn fawn dies to cut it the main panel. The papers and sentiment are from my stash. Hope you have enjoy my card today!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Digi Doodles David's Paper Hearts Digi Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment