Friday, March 15, 2019

Leilani From Digi Doodles Studios!

Good morning

Today I'm sharing one of these super cute images from digidoodlesstudios.com  Adorable image to used for Spring cards! I'm in LOVE with the color yellow so get ready to see lot of pastel and bright yellow's in my future cards...lol! 

 For today I'm using "Leilani"
I download and print my image a little bit larger at 4"X 4" inches. I colored with Prismacolor pencils. Also used a couple Lawn Fawn scallop to cut it out. I added Crystal stickles and glossy accent to my main image. Can't you believe no pattern paper was used this time?

Here is a close up!
I finish my card using embossing powder and a sentiment from my stash. That all for today have a great weekend.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Leilani Digi Doodles Digital Stamp Instant Download Digi Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment