Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Passionate Paper Creations; SPONSOR The Greeting Farm!

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my first post for "Passionate Paper Creation" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is The Greeting Farm!

They have so many wonderful and adorable images. For today I used this cute and special image called "Cute Troop Anya"  I'm bless with two beautiful daughters and both are GIRL SCOUTS! My oldest is a Cadette and youngest is a Brownie. 

Image was colored with Prismacolor pencil and fussy cut it leaving a small border. For the background I used embossing folder and pattern paper from my stash. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn. To finish my card I add some Nuvo Crystal drops and Crystal Stickles.

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment