Friday, February 15, 2019

Feliz San Valentin!

Hello there, 
welcome back to my blog!

You guys know I LOVE my Digidoodlesstudios images. For today I am happy to showcase this cute new digital image called "Raggedy Dollie" 

"Raggedy Dollie" from  Digi Doodles Studios  
I printed my image at 3" by 2 1/2" and colored with alcohol markers.
Next fussy cut it leaving a small white border. Cut some hearts and used them for my background. I got just the perfect enamel stickers from my craft store and used them to embellish my card. If you look real close you will find... that I print my own sentiment in my computer. It's to hard to find sentiments in Spanish!!!  To finish my card I distress the edges of the hearts and pattern paper.

See you next week friends Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Digi Doodles Raggedy Dollie Digi Stamp


No comments:

Post a Comment