Thursday, April 1, 2021

Crafting Of Hue Sponsor; C.C. Designs

Hello Crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "C.C. Designs" Rubber Stamps!

Today I am using this totally cute clear stamp set called "New Birthday Candles" from "C.C. Designs" I made this card specially for my niece 15th birthday!

To begin I stamped my images with Memento black ink and colored with alcohol markers. I added glossy accent on the numbers. For bling I used diamond stickles glitter. The paper is from my stash, not sure from what collection they are. To finish my card I added the sentiment who comes in this set, a few small light pink enamel dots and adhesive my numbers with foam tape. I hope you enjoy my card  I've made for you today!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment