Friday, April 2, 2021

Dig Doodles Bunnie!

Hello and welcome crafty friends,
Today I'm sharing this adorable Spring card inspiration I did for my nice 15th birthday! 

 For this project I'm using "Dig Doodles Bunnie" from digidoodlesstudios.com
First, I print my image and colored with alcohol markers. After my image was colored I used a white color pencil over her tail and tummy to give a lighter tone. This is such a darling Spring image, you can used for Easter, or a happy birthday card. Since my niece birthday is close to Easter I think is just perfect. The paper is from my stash. For embellishment I used a few drops of  Nuvo drops, clear rhinestones, glossy accent and doodle lines with a white pen. Hope you enjoy my card today!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17

Thank you for visit my blog today!

Have a BLESS day.     

No comments:

Post a Comment