Saturday, December 31, 2016

"High Hopes New Stamp Release"


Happy New Year Crafty Friends!

 High Hopes Stamps is showcasing another absolutely beautiful
Stamp Release Called "Live, Love, Laugh" today!

 This adorable new stamp is called  "Kovu Drops In" from High Hopes
I absolutely love this new release. All the images and sentiments are fantastic!
 
Here is a close up!
I coloured the image with alcohol markers and used a white gelly roll pen for some texture. After my image was all coloured I fussy cut it leaving a small white border. To give dimention I pop it with 3D foam squares. I also decorated the parachute with diamond stickles, white glitter stickers and pink thread.

Supplies Used:
"Kovu Drops In" from High Hopes, Pink Lemonade & White Cardstock, Vellum, StarDust Stickles, Pen Gelly Roll pen, Pink Ribbon, Baby Pink Craft Thread, Multi Medium Matte from Ranger, Broken China Distress Ink and Embosslits "Beautiful Wings" from S.U



***I hope you enjoyed today's card ****
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS New Year.


2 comments:

  1. Love this Carolina! I absolutely love the texture you added on the kite and your fussy cutting is perfect! Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete