Friday, August 25, 2017

Digi Doodles DT...Vivienne!

Good morning
 Digi-doodles friends.
  It's Friday which means my time to share another card using a Digi Doodles image. 

For my card I've chosen "Vivienne" from DDS collection. Isn't she beautiful you will find her Here along with other delightful designs by Dina.

I used Prismacolor pencils to colour her up. After my image was colour I fussy cut it leaving a tiny white border, my favorite thing to do with my images! I want this card to be specially for a mature- women so I used dark colors to embellish. LOVE the end result!  

For embellishments; I used Glossy Accent, Yellow Thread, Orage S.U Botton and Yellow and Star Dust Stickles, Puffy Hearts Stickers, Fran-tage (Shabby White) embossing powder, Forest Moss distress ink, Gold washi tape and Cheese Cloth.

Here is a close up!
You can see all the embellishments and dimension I put on my card today.  
Hope you got inspired to created something pretty over the weekend.

*************************
New Customers Take 10% OFF All Digi Stamps, Use Code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

2 comments: