Friday, November 17, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving From Chef Cinnamon!

Happy Friday,

Are you guys ready for Thanksgiving Day?
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays of the year, I live in Souther California so is kind of hard to see the weather changed. Most of the time is in the 80* but when it gets cold is so wonderful to pulled our sweater out of the closet and do some baking. Anyways...

Today I want to share a Fall card I made using "Chef Cinnamon"
I print my image at 3 1/2"X 3" and used Prismacolor pencils to colored. I used the Spellbinder dies to cut the circles. I added a few ruby red rhinestones in each corner and one on top of the acorn. These beautiful leaves were a gift from a crafty friend. I added distress ink and used a white pen to embellishment.


Here is a close up!
Some sparkly diamond stickles on her chef hat and a twine bow finish off my card for today.

We have lot's of holiday products over Digidoodlesstudios.com
 Don't forget to check it up!
****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Digi Doodles Chef Cinnamon Digi Stamp Instant Download Digital Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

2 comments: