Monday, April 22, 2019

Harley From High Hopes Stamps!

Happy Monday 
HHS Friends!

I have a new card to show you today. This week I decided to created some masculine cards to keep them ready in my stash. For my card  I used this awesome image called  "Harley" from Highhopesstamps.com 

The pattern paper is Big Stripe from Recollections. I die cut a couple of circles using my spellbinder  dies. The orange circle was emboss with The Paper Studio "Bricks" embossing folder and distress with "Walnut Stain" distress ink. Other embellishments are glitter cardstock, Foam Tape, Glossy Accent, NUVO crystal drops (dandelion yellow) and Gelly Roll silver pen.

Image is colored with Copics;
Y11 Y13 Y17 B93 B95 B99 
C1 C3 C5 C7 C9 BG10 and 0

Here is a close up!
Just in case you haven't noticed I used a Gelly Roll white pen to give my image some interest and a finish touch. Hope you have enjoy my card today.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment