Thursday, October 1, 2020

Pumpkin Spice


Welcome to another card inspiration.
If you know me, I totally love Autumn is one of my favorite season. For today I'm using "Pumpkin Spice" from Digi Doodle Studios.

To begin I printed and colored with alcohol markers. Then I fussy cut it leaving a small border. I used a few die from my stash to created my background. The pattern paper is Spiced Pumpkin from Craft Smart. 

Copic List; skin E000 E51
hair/boots E31 E33 E37
sweater YR04 YR07 YR09
pants Y11 Y13 Y15 Y17
scarf BG11 BG13 BG15 BG18
coffee cup W1 W3

Here is a close up!
To finish my card I added diamond stickles, glossy accent and white pen. The sentiment is from HHS Thank you for visit my blog today. Have a BLESS day! 

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17

No comments:

Post a Comment