Monday, August 9, 2021

Crafting Of Hue Sponsor: DI'S Digital Stamps

Hello Crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is DI'S Digital Stamps!

Today I am using this totally cute digital image called "Scruffy Puppy Cupcake" from DI'S Digital Stamps. This is such an adorable and fun image to colored!

To start my card I stamped the image with black ink and colored with my Prisma colors pencils. I smooth my coloring using a blending pen and added lines with gelly white roll pen. The pattern paper is "Hooray" from My Mind's Eye. To finish my card I distress the edges of my main image with a blank ink pad. I also added a few enamel dots. For some bling I used "Star Dust". I hope you enjoy my card  I've made for you today!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment