Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Simon Says Challenge!


Hello everyone,
 This week's theme at the  Simon Says Monday Challenge blog is "Pets Corner"
Unfortunately I don't have pets. Last pet my girls have was a beautiful maroon betta fish, but he when to heaven!

Here is my card,a not traditional Valentine card. The stamp I am using is called 'Leo Meets Lana' from High Hopes Stamps. This cute image was stamped with memento tuxedo black and colored with alcohol markers. The pattern papers I'm using is from MFT. The rest of my supplies are from my stash.


 Here is a closed up!
To complete my card I Stamped "Hugs & Kisses" another stamp from High Hopes Stamps.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Carolina, this is just adorable! Those turtles are sweet. Love how you have colored them, and put the touch of red in the bow! So happy you joined us this week at Simon Says Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete