Monday, January 30, 2017

Valentine Card...Using Sloth Love!


Hello High Hopes Friends,
Can't believe it's the last Monday of the month already!

For my card I have used the new Sloth Love stamp from High Hopes Stamps.

I colored this lovely image with my brand new Prisma colored pencils and blended with "Gamsol" and a blending stumps. Add glossy accent & white pen on the sloths eyes and nose. I die cut the main panel with Lawn Fawn small stitched rectangle stackable.

Here is a close up!

The sentiment is  Me & You, and on the inside I used our newest sentiment called  Always and Forever boths from High Hopes Stamps.
I'm following along with the January Sketch!

Here is the inside!

Supplies Used: Stamps Sloth Love, Me & You, Always and Forever from High Hopes. Faded Text Background stamp from stampabilities. Black Archival ink, wild honey antique linen walnut stain distress ink. Very Vanilla, Early Espresso and Pink Lemonade cardstock. Pattern Paper from American Crafts, linen thread, seam binding ribbon (Crumb Cake), glossy accent, button, and Lawn Fawn die.

  

***I hope you enjoyed today's card ****
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment