Monday, January 2, 2017

Watercolor Scene, Using Buddy Makes A Friend!


Hey Friends,
I hope you all had a very happy New Year!!!

 High Hopes Stamps is showcasing another absolutely beautiful
Stamp Release Called "Live, Love, Laugh" this month!

Here's a look at the card I created using this adorable
 stamp called "Buddy Makes A Friend"

The image was embossed in black onto watercolor paper and watercolour with Gansai Tambi watercolors. Instead of using a regular paintbrush I used my Wink of Stella Clear pen. Also add some Diamond Stickles and Clear gems to the flowers and bird.
  
I had so much fun making this watercolor scene.
To finish I pop the main panel and banner with 3D foam tape.

Here is a close up!

Supplies Used:
"Buddy Makes A Friend" from High Hopes, Gansai Tambi Watercolors, Cherry Cobbler & Smooth White Cardstock, Diamond Stickles, Black Ribbon, Multi Medium Matte from Ranger,
 Tracing Wheel, 3D Foam Tape and Clear Gems
Dies: Stitched Scallop Edges, Heart Banner
Design Paper: Country Fair Plaid, Love Blossoms, and Ivory


***I hope you enjoyed today's card ****
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment