Friday, October 13, 2017

Chef Cinnamon!

Good Morning Friends,
There is a New Digi stamp at Digi Doodles Studios!
This cutie is "Chef Cinnamon". Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, New items are being added all the time!
  
I print this cutie at 3-1/2 X2 inches and used the biggest oval die from MFT. I have so much fun coloring her with my Prismacolor pencils. Look at her dress so much details, it is so beautiful! The pattern paper is called "Feels Like Home" from Little Yellow Bicycle. The sentiment is from "High Hopes Stamps"

Here is a close up!
To finish my card I tie dye the roses with "Rouge" Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and "Gold" gellato. You can see the pretty sparkle on those roses. I also die the seam binding ribbon with Tim Holtz ink. 

I Hope you liked today's card inspiration. Have an amazing weekend!
****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment