Friday, October 20, 2017

Patti's Pumpkin Patch!!!

Hi there,
Can't believe it's Friday already!

Today's card is a quick and easy Fall easel card,
 I have created for my Digi Doodles Studios blog.


She was printed at 3X3-1/2 and colored it using Prismacolor pencils. Die cut my image using the largest oval from MFT. The pattern papers are from Lawn Fawn.

The sentiment is "Bold Harvest Blessing" from High Hopes Stamps. I added Nuvo glitter drops and some pearls to finish it off.

Here is a close up!
I Hope you guys are being inspired with this beautiful Autumn digi image today.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Patti's Pumpkin Patch Digi Stamp Instant Download Digital Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment